Charlotte Rare Coins launched a brand new website, and from a local search perspective, established online competitors were dominating the organic search results.
Proposed SolutionIn an effort to further the online reach, appear at the top of search results for primary keyword phrases, and ultimately drive more traffic to the Charlotte Rare Coins website, CC Communications implemented a pay per click campaign on the Google Ads. Using a geo-targeted approach, our plan was to position the website front and center to reach web searchers actively searching for the services provided by Charlotte Rare Coins.
Our campaign methodology was to create a highly relevant ad campaign matching keywords to ad copy and ads to the landing page. This system was designed to improve the Google Quality Score, resulting in a higher click through rate, improved average position in the ad results, and a lower cost per click & cost per conversion.
The Results – The First Four Months
- Google Ads was the number one source of website visits – accounting for 79% of all website traffic.
- The average click through rate (CTR) of the entire campaign was 6.06% – very strong!
- Average cost per click $0.58
- An average of 415 people visited the website per month through Google Ads, with an average of 12 new leads generated every day – Monday through Sunday.
- One very happy client.
“CC Communications is simply a gem! They understand not only web design, SEO and how to structure advertising campaigns, but also provide excellent support throughout the entire process.”– Gregory Fields, owner of Charlotte Rare Coins
Do you need Help with your Google ads Campaign?Over a brief account review, we can:
- Identify critical issues
- Review cost savings options
- Suggest additional campaign strategies