WordPress & PHP Back-EndWeb Application Developer
October 24, 2019
CC Communications, Inc. (www.cccommunications.com), a longstanding, leading website design, programming application development, and web-hosting firm is searching for a reliable and experienced part-time subcontractor who is smart and a quick learner to assist with a number of ongoing web-design and application development and support assignments for a variety of customers on an ongoing, at-need, hourly basis.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Highly functional knowledge of back-end WordPress, WordPress Theme, and WordPress Plugin development and debugging, maintenance & integration, and must be fluent with the WordPress structure, setup, and the WordPress admin interface.
- Ability to write clean PHP applications outside of WordPress to interact with WordPress.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud services, Microsoft web apps, and LAMP web server environment a plus.
- Assist with configuration and maintenance of server systems and networks.
- Experience developing, testing, and supporting database-driven web applications.
- Ability to research and implement new technologies as needed.
- Ability to debug compatibility issues across browsers and devices; Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, iOS, Android.
- Experience with WooCommerce integration and customization.
- Experience with server tuning, caching and other techniques to decrease process usage and load times.
- Experience with the GitHub source control platform.
- Assist end-users with a variety of web technology-related issues.
- Develop and maintain customer-facing web sites.
- Must be physically located within the United States and must be able to actively communicate with our staff at pre-designated times between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm EDT/EST US.
- Must speak and write using clear and fluent English.
- Must be available and able to communicate with staff and customers via telephone, email, Slack and/or online meetings. (Please provide your contact telephone number and email address with your application.
- Must provide at least three client or professional references and at least three samples of your recent work.
- Must be willing to enter into a standard non-disclosure agreement, limited non-compete agreement.
- Must provide standard identification and submit to a background check if requested.
- Must provide a completed W-9 form for compensation payment processing.
- Must provide hourly rate and your general hours of availability during the week.
Please send the required application information and inquiries to email@example.com or click the Apply now Button. Project details will be provided to qualified candidates for review and estimating.Apply Now